Tour Kolomenskoe y Tsaritsino en Moscú
We invite you to the ancient summer residences of the tsars of Russia, a tour of two and a half hours where we will visit unique places, where Peter the Great and Catherine the Great used to live. Know where Peter the Great spent much of his childhood time and where Catherine II was reunited with favorites. Learn about the life of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries in Russia. Get to know the life of the Catherine II and her whims. And also find out about about a famous architect named Kazakov and how he lost everything to please the queen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tip to the guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolomenskoye Historical and Architectural Museum and Reserve, Andropova Ave., 39, Moscow 115487 Russia
Conjunto arquitectónico del parque Kolomenskoe con la historia de este importante parque.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tsaritsyno Museum-Reserve, Dolskaya st., 1, Moscow 115569 Russia
Recorremos el parque de Tsaritsino hablamos de su historia.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Teatral'naya Square, Moscow, Russia, 125009
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Dol'skaya Ulitsa, 2, Moskva, Russia, 115569
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.