Tour Kotor - Perast Old Town - Islands Our Lady of the Rocks - Every 2 hours
Let the refreshing sea breeze caress your face while cruising on one of our speedboats through the marvelous arena of Montenegro's Boka Bay. Our tour features riding along coastal villages of Kotor, where guests can enjoy the panoramic view of rugged hills high-fiving the sky, or take in the sights of the quiet waters of the gulf. From Perast and all the way to its opposing islet, Our Lady of the rocks, this tour has got all the perks you're looking for in a boat cruise.
- Marvel at the great view of the Kotor Bay from a speedboat
- Visit the mythical islet Our Lady of the Rock
- Discover the architecture and history of the Old Town of Perast
This small-group tour has from 10-25 persons per boat
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking skipper/tour guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay of Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
We start off with a captivating trip along the waters of Kotor Bay, enabling our guests to examine its magnificent coastline, which is adorned with multiple ancient fishermen villages, lavishing vegetation, and other natural and architectural wonders.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
The second stop takes place at a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Perast. It's an Old Town where you can enjoy many buildings that date back from the time during the Venetian rule. The Baroque architecture; palazzi, churches, and defensive towers are just some of the many aspects that will transport your mind into ancient times.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Mystical islet Our Lady of the Rocks, which is an artificial island - created and inspired by a legend that speaks of two sailors who discovered the icon of Holy Mother Mary on a crag. The island houses church that bears the same name as the island, which guests can visit to discover the many pieces of art that are displayed in the church, as well as the museum that's attached to the complex.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Park Slobode, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels or apartments pick up in Kotor Bay, per request of our guests.Ports
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please dress accordingly to the weather (mind taking a jacket during chilly days)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The tour is feasible only during good weather conditions. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour/activity capacity is maximum 150 travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- On our desk located in the City Park in Kotor, you will receive a liquid or gel for hand disinfection, and a mask that is mandatory. All our skippers regularly control their body temperature. After each completed cruise, all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected, so the speedboats are completely safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.