Tour Kumasi City Like a Local
We adept a delivering excellent customer service talking to large groups and turning each tour into an experience. Specializes in historic properties and sites. In expect of MUSEUMS and having Great LOCAL EXPERIENCE , Visiting the MANHYIA PALACE MUSEUM , OKOMFO ANOKYE SOWD SITE , PREMPEH II MUSEUM , KUMASI KEJETIA CENTRAL MARKET ,NTONSO ADINKRA STAMPING VILLAGE , BONWIRE KENTE WEAVING , ADANWOMASE AFRICAN AMERICANS TRADITIONAL NAMING CEREMONY , LAKE BOSOMTWE , KUMASI GREEN RANGE HORSE RIDING , KUMASI CULTURE CENTER, and KUMASI KNIGHT LIFE , COOK LIKE A LOCAL , See things that you will yearn and become speechless , the Local will also take you to the kumasi Fante kenkey factory to make a sightseeing and to experience how The kenkey is made . Tours , more , knows more about the Rich Ashanti Kingdom. KUMASI LOCAL EXPERIENCE .
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation , Entrance fee,LUNCH( Experiencing local food)Tour Guide service
- Entry/Admission - Manhyia Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Okomfo Anokye Sword Site
- Entry/Admission - Prempeh II Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kejetia Market
What's excluded :
- Buying of your personal item
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manhyia Palace Museum, Ahanti New Town Road off Antoa Road, Kumasi Ghana
Visit Ghana and experience to educate the start out with sitting and viewing a video of the historical of the Ashanti’s . Then you are guided through several rooms in the palace with original artifacts . Understanding The best significance of the Ashanti empire , figure like Yaa Asantewaa( the war queen ) and the current king sitting on the stool will be told here . The museum isn’t the adjacent to the field where the Akwasidee tribal chiefs gathering Is held every six weeks .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Okomfo Anokye Sword Site, Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi Ghana
Travellers will learn and know the history of the begining of the Ashanti’s , come and make a sightseeing at the exact place where the the Golden stool was descended unto the laps of king Osei tutu I , the founder of the Ashanti Nation . Is also the place the sowd was driven into the ground by the chief priest OKOMFO ANOKYE . History has make us understand that , the sowd was pushed into the ground almost 300 years ago. It is believed the chief priest okomfo Anokye pronounced that , no one would be able to remove the sowd , and so it has remain in spite of attempts . Even the all time best boxer mohammed Ali from all the way United state of American couldn’t uproot the sowd , is believed that the Ashanti kingdom will collapse when the sowd ever be pulled out from the ground .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Prempeh II Museum, Bantama High St, Kumasi Ghana
Tours more , knows more and make a sightseeing of the personalize tour including the fascinating introduction to The Ashanti culture and history . Among the displays are artefact relating to the Ashanti king prempeh II including the Kings war attire, ceremonial clothing , jewellery , protective amulets , personal equipment for bathing and dining , furniture , royal isignia , and some weighing gold . Constructed to assemble an Ashanti chiefs house .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kejetia Market, Kumasi Ghana
Experiencing the local market , walk around kejetia like a a local and learn more about the markets in the kumasi central , from afar , the kejetia market looks like an alien mothership landed in the center of Kumasi . Closer up the rusting tin roofs of this huge market often cited as the largest in West Africa . There are 11,000 stalls and at least four times as many people working here. Look like a circular shanty town . Inside the throbbling kejetia is quite disorienting but atterly captivating .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Golden Tulip Kumasi City, Rain Tree Street, Lesley Opoku-Ware Drive, Kumasi, Ghana
2: Castle More Hotel, Bawuah Timbers Ave, Kumasi, Ghana
3: Oduro Sarpong Link Road, Oduro Sarpong Link Rd, Kumasi, Ghana
Traveler pickup is offered
I pick you up at your own interested destination.Airports
- Kumasi Airport, Kumasi Ghana
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.