Tour-Lisbon & Belem/Tickets included-No Queue Private Tailor-Made Experience(4h)
THE AUTHENTICITY OF OUR TOURS, EXPERIENCED DRIVERS
We invite you to discover Portugal through our totally unique tours, to go beyond the main attractions and to feel the authentic Portuguese history and way of life. We will not hesitate to take a detour to show you picturesque and interesting places unknown for most visitors. Experiences of passion of local gastronomy: wine tasting, cheeses, sausages, traditional sweets.
The recognized quality of our drivers is the guarantee of your satisfaction. All our drivers are selected for their knowledge, motivations and relational skills. Your driver will take you to discover magnificent places and monuments.
• The only transportation company certified by ACCOR in Portugal.
• Safe & Clean certificate from Tourism of Portugal
• Top of the line luxury vehicles
• Tailor-made experiences
• Bottled water / Wi-Fi on board
Surprise yourself with Blue Diamond!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Tickets for 1 (one) monument
- Personal Protection - COVID 19
- Luxury Vehicles - Mercedes-Benz models: E-Class, S-Class, V-Class, Sprinter.
- Private Tourist Driver/Guide
- Entry/Admission - Torre de Belem
What's excluded :
- Everything that was not properly mentioned as included
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de S. Jorge
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
- Entry/Admission - Padrao dos Descobrimentos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
This Lisbon tour is ideal if you have little time to visit the city! We will show you the most emblematic points of our capital, not neglecting the most remote places that only Lisbon residents know!
Lisbon is a city that emanate history, having been occupied by great civilizations for several centuries, enunciating the Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, Visigoths and Muslims, until, in 1147, it was finally conquered by the first king of Portugal, D Afonso Henriques.
Stop At: Castelo de S. Jorge, Rua de Santa Cruz do Castelo, Lisbon 1100-129 Portugal
On this private tour of Lisbon, we will start from where it all began! You will visit the places where these hard battles took place, the imposing Castelo de St. George, built by the Arabs in the middle of the 11th century, which offers a stunning view of the city and the Tagus River.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Se de Lisboa ( Igreja de Santa Maria Maior ), Largo da Se, Lisbon 1100-585 Portugal
You will have the opportunity to stroll through the medieval streets of the oldest and most picturesque neighborhood in the capital, Alfama, and visit its magnificent Cathedral, whose construction began in the second half of the 12th century, after the seizure of Lisbon by the Moors, apparently under the place of an old mosque.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Lisbon Baixa, Lisbon Portugal
Later, you can see the usual bustle of the busy streets of Baixa Pombalina, the city's traditional shopping center.
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
Continuing our tour of Lisbon by the riverside, you will arrive in Belem, from where left the ships of the illustrious Portuguese navigators who conquered new worlds in the 15th and 16th centuries. Here you can breathe the greatness of the former national empire and have opportunity to visit majestic Jeronimos Monastery. The undoubtedly the most beautiful jewel of the Portuguese architectural style, Manueline, the style that inherited the name of the aforementioned monarch.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Our next stop is at the magnificent Belem Tower, built in the 15th century, at the request of King Manuel I, and awarded as World Heritage by UNESCO.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
You can also get to know the Monument of Discoveries, a modern moment, dating from the 20th century, which evokes the glory of that golden age of Portuguese history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Belem, Belem, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
We must also mention that you will be able to delight yourself during our tour, with the traditional Pastel de Belem, one of the most popular specialties of Portuguese sweets, whose original 19th century recipe is kept in the secret of the gods!
This private tour of Lisbon contemplates the best that the city has to offer! Discover Lisbon with us!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida da Liberdade, Av. da Liberdade, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point to be defined according to location of the costumer( hotel, airport, address).Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- • COVID 19 personal protection equipment for all participants (masks, hand gel, gloves)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.