Tour Merida With A Professional Photographer
I'm originally from the North Carolina, but have lived in Merida for the last 17 years. I have worked as a filmmaker and photographer here and know all of the greatest areas to take pictures that not even the local photographers know. I decided to create this experience because I know exactly what people want to see here and also that they want to be able to share their experience with amazing pictures. I offer not only the opportunity to see Yucatan, but also to learn a new skill in the process.
1 day 10 hours
What's included :
- Camera and lens if needed
What's excluded :
- Lunch - At this moment the tour cost doesn't cover meals, even though we will go out to eat during the tour
I can do preplanned tours, or a la carte. Tours in the past have included going to Progreso and stopping along the way in a bunch of cool little-known towns to take pictures at ruins that even a lot of the locals don't know about. Then we'll end the day at the beach as we take pictures and I show you around beautiful Chuburna. Other tours include going to the haciendas as well as tours of the cenotes. No matter what trip you decide you would like to take, you'll take the most amazing pictures you've ever taken and learn some new techniques in the process.
• Progreso Beach, Calle 82, Merida 97320 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Just sent me a message with your GPS location or you address and I'll be there to pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.