Tour Nocturno en Moscú
In this tour, we will visit the most beautiful places in Moscow at night. You will see the city illuminated by the magic lights that brings the charming atmosphere. Without a doubt, this tour is absolutely must-visit if you want to know Moscow better.
per adult from
1 hour 18 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tip to the guide
- In this tour, we will walk through the emblematic place's. The tour starts in the center in Red Square, which during the night become the magic place indeed; Tverskaya Street which is an artery of the city with an impressive history considered one of the engineering achievements of the Stalinist era; The Eliseevskii store; The Pushkinskaya square, with the statue of the most famous poet of Russia, Alexandre Pushkin, know more about its history and why this is the preferred point for the meeting of lovers. The Cathedral of Christ the Savior and the Bridge of the Patriarch above the river Moskova will be the perfect point to finish the walk.
Departure Point :Teatral'naya Square, Moscow, Russia, 125009
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.