Tour of Albaicín, Sacromonte and viewpoints (German language)
The Albaicín was a village from the 11th century and is now a district of Granada.
Albaicín and Sacromonte, where flamenco art originated, are two parts of the city that merge. Located on top of the hill, they are surrounded by narrow and labyrinthine alleys, paved floors and very narrow, mostly white houses. Get to the bottom of it all, uncover the secrets and enjoy their unique character, because this tour will surprise you.
Discover the Alhambra in a different way and marvel at the breathtaking view of the palace from the viewpoint of San Nicolás.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide oficial experto / a
What's excluded :
- Snacks - No se incluye comida ni bebida
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Nueva, Granada Spain
After an introduction from our Official Travel Guide, we will start this wonderful tour that has a lot to offer.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Carrera del Darro, Granada Spain
There we will tell the stories of this place
Duration: 12 minutes
Stop At: Sacromonte, Granada Spain
We will discover the history of this place and the flamenco art while enjoying the viewpoints of the Alhambra.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Albaicín, Granada, Spain
We will get to know this beautiful district and enjoy the Mirador San Nicolás.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Nueva, 10, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Grupos reducidos para garantizar el correcto distanciamiento. Nuestros Tours están adaptados a las medidas de seguridad exigidas y recomendadas frente al Covid-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.