Tour of Amalfi-Positano-Pompeii (FullDay 8h)
This is the perfect combination to visit the entire Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Ruins!
This tour starts from the agreed point in the morning and our first stop is Amalfi. The drive to Amalfi will take 60/90 minutes (depending the traffic). You will have free time to explore the ancient “Marine Republic” (or Republic of the Sea).
- Lunch on demand, arrange it with the driver -
You will have free time to explore the beautiful atmosphere of this ancient colorful village made famous by VIPs from the 60s till today, appreciate the famous exclusive ceramics of the local artisans, enjoy a glass of wine on the beach looking the see.
Once done we proceed to Pompeii and the drive will take about 30minutes. You will have 2 hours of free time to explore this ruin. Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers marvelous scenery that one must personally see to believe. A must see site that will provide you with a rare and knowledgeable experience!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- 22% italian sale tax
- Parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance and insurance
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle. English-speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Meals, drinks (€20-€45 depending menu order or restaurant)
- Pompeii Admission fee €15pp per adult. children younger than 18 years old enter free show valid ID
- Gratuities between 15/20% (optional but really appreciated)
- No guide is included but we highly recommend a guide in the ruins. please ask the price in the note.
- Entry/Admission - Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Limoncello di Capri, Via Roma 85, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
"Refreshing Flavour of the lemons of the Coast"
Visit and taste free shoot of limoncello liquor directly from the family business factories/lab of liquor that there are all along the coast where you can buy it at the best price.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ceramiche Casola, Via Laurito, 49, 84017, Positano Italy
Dishes, jars, jugs, decorative and functional objects of exquisite workmanship, hand-made and hand-decorated in our laboratories to ensure our customers an exclusive, inimitable and top quality product. We give a touch of colour in your home and on your table.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto), Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Come with us to visit the Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo), one of the gems of the Amalfi Coast, in the charming bay of Conca dei Marini. The grotto was named “Emerald” for the incredible colors that filter from an underground opening and fill the cave with intense nuances of green. The inside of the cavern is filled with stalagmites, stalactites and strange “work of arts” created by time and nature. There is an underwater nativity scene, made ceramics artisan from nearby Vietri.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Area includes: Capodichino Airport in Naples, Central Train Station (FrecciaRossa and Italo), Naples Cruise Port (Molo Beverello), all Hotels and B&Bs in the Historical downtown and anywhere all around NaplesPorts
- Port of Naples
- Port of Sorrento
- Port of Amalfi
- Port of Salerno
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pets are allowed only if they stay in thei kennel.
- We provide booster and carseat for free if you need
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.