Tour of Contrasts in Italian
Our tour of the Contrasts by bus and with a guide in Italian is the perfect experience for those who do not want to limit themselves to the classic visit of Manhattan. You can visit the other districts of New York, Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn, and discover, with the support of our expert certified guides, all the charm and diversity of a multicultural and multiethnic city! The 5-hour itinerary will guide you through the sights of Yankee Stadium, Fordham University and the Little Italy of the Bronx, Flushing Meadows in Queens, the vibrant neighborhoods of Williamsburg and Bushwick in Brooklyn. Stops and itinerary may vary based on traffic and entrance to any attraction is not included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bronx, Bronx, New York
The Tour of Contrasts in Italian starts from the Volatour office near Times Square. After a short journey along the east side of Manhattan, cross the Harlem River to enter the Bronx where the first stop will be in front of the Yankee Stadium, the historic arena where the games of the American baseball championship take place. Entering the neighborhood you will pass by Grand Councorse Boulevard and Fordham University, until you reach Arthur Avenue, the Little Italy of the Bronx with its renowned Italian market, where you can relax with an excellent espresso or a tasty sandwich, or simply browse between the shops in the market.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Queens, NY, USA
The tour will continue to Queens where you will have the opportunity to visit the Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, home of the Queens Museum of Art, of the stadium where the US Open is held. You can also admire the famous Unisphere, the huge steel sculpture that represents the terrestrial globe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brooklyn, Brooklyn, New York
The tour will continue south to Brooklyn. Here we will visit Williamsburg, a fascinating multi-ethnic neighborhood known for the vast Hasidic Orthodox Jewish community, and for the hipster coumintà that has made it one of the most vibrant and lively neighborhoods of New York. We will also visit the Bushwick neighborhood, New York's most prolific neighborhood with regards to Street Art and Graffiti. Finally, we will return to Midtown where the tour will end at the Volatour office!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :33 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.