Tour of CYPRUS IN 1 DAY (Overview of the Island) from Limassol
The legend says - name “Cyprus” comes from “cuprum” (copper)…Let us show you the real copper Heart of Cyprus - The Mysterious Red Lake! In combination with the topmost fascinating spots, located all around the island - we offer you an exclusive trip, you will never accomplish in one day on your own!
In this journey, we offer you a visit to a beautiful traditional Kato Lefkara village to explore the authentic lifestyle of the locals. Then we go to a local Winery to discover the old Cypriot art of winemaking and taste some delicious best quality wines. Our next exciting destinations will be the legendary Salt Lake of Larnaca, beloved by the pink flamingos; the Larnaca city centre with lots of interesting sights; the St. Lazaros Church, which houses the sarcophagus with the relics of the Saint; the Saint Panteleimon Monastery, located in one of the most gorgeous surroundings near Troodos mountains; and as our last stop - the mysterious red-coloured lake of Mitsero, the “heart” of Cyprus!
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kato Lefkara, Cyprus
We start our journey with the traditional Kato Lefkara village, to discover the real beauty of the old Cypriot settlements and the authentic lifestyle of the locals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Larnaka Salt Lake, Artemidos Street, Larnaca Cyprus
We will get to see the famous Salt Lake, where pink flamingos arrive every winter.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Hala Sultan Tekke, Tekke Road, Larnaca Cyprus
This historic mosque is located 3km west of Larnaka on the road to Kiti, on the main Salt Lake. After the Arab armies successfully landed in Larnaka in 648AD, the Holy Helper and aunt of Mohamed - Umm Haram - died at the site when she fell off her mule. Grand Khalif Moavia, who was taking part in the expedition, immediately ordered the construction of a mosque on the spot. The mosque was first renovated in 1816, and most recently in 2002 by UNOPS, when archaeological excavations also revealed that the site has been inhabited since Neolithic times, with some archaeologists believing that the tomb is a monumental monolithic tomb of the prehistoric period. Today, the mosque is the main Muslim pilgrimage site of Cyprus, and stands as one of the most important holy places of worship for Muslims, ranked immediately after Mecca, Medina in Saudi Arabia and Al Aksha in Jerusalem.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Church of Saint Lazarus, Πλατεία, Ayiou Lazarou, Larnaca, Cyprus
We will visit the St. Lazaros Church, which houses the sarcophagus with the relics of the Saint.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Larnaca, Larnaca, Larnaka District
Larnaca - time for lunch and sightseeing (Lunch is not included in the price).
We will have free time in Larnaca city center for lunch and sightseeing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Red Lake of Mitsero, Mitsero Cyprus
We continue our trip with the Mysterious Red Lake, located near the Mitsero village and also known as the Blood Lake Mitsero. The lake occupies a place of an abandoned ancient mine and became famous for its unusual red colour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kakopetria, Kakopetria, Nicosia District
We will end our trip with a walk through one of the most beautiful villages of the island - Kakopetria. Here you will find out what “Bad Stone” is famous for and see how the inhabitants of Cyprus settled in the mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers are kindly advised to confirm individually the pickup point and time by contacting the operator.Travelers are allowed to chose their own pickup location in Paphos.
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our customers, all our offices, busses, and group vehicles will be sanitized on a daily basis as it is recommended by WHO (World Health Organization). We will continue to monitor the situation closely. Please stay safe!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.