Tour of Genoa and Day Trip to Portofino from Genoa
Discover Genoa, the birthplace of Christopher Columbus, a city with a glorious past. Spend your morning in is one of the most charming cities in Northern Italy. Also visit Portofino, the pearl of the Ligurian sea, and see its crystalline green waters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Roundtrip boat ride from Santa Margherita Ligure to Portofino
- 2-hour Genoa walking tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cattedrale di San Lorenzo - Duomo di Genova
- Entry/Admission - Castello Brown
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cattedrale di San Lorenzo - Duomo di Genova, Piazza san lorenzo Piazza San Lorenzo, 16123, Genoa Italy
The biggest medieval town in Europe, Genoa maintains the charm of the ancient maritime republic. The Ancient Harbor renovated in 1992 by the architect Renzo Piano and the labyrinth of narrow alleyways in the old town are just two of the many attractions of this city.
A professional guide will show you the heart of the city on an inspiring walking tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Riviera di Levante, Santa Margherita Ligure Italy
Free time for lunch and to explore the colorful village of Santa Margherita Ligure on the Tigullio gulf, nicknamed the Dolphins Gulf due to the large school of dolphins that are often spotted there. Here you take the boat for a mini-cruise to the charming fishing village of Portofino.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castello Brown, Via della Penisola 13a, 16034 Portofino Italy
Free time to expolore Portofino, the half-moon shaped sea side village, whose beauty has been narrated across the millennia by writers and poets such as Guy de Maupassant.
The journey ends with the return by boat to Santa Margherita, where your coach will be waiting to take you back to Milan.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Galata Museo del Mare, Calata Ansaldo De Mari, 1, 16126 Genova GE, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Porto Antico di Genova, 16128, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problem.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.