Tour of North Shore and Hanauma Bay
Enjoy the beauty of Oahu's gorgeous North Shore and the world famous Hanauma Bay State Park on this full day tour from Waikiki. Visit the Banzai Pipeline Beach, Waimea Bay, Turtle Town, and Dole Plantation on a comfortable mini-bus or van. Stop to Paddle Board or Kayak on the beautiful Anahulu River before ending the afternoon snorkeling at Hanauma Bay State Park, one of Hawaii's premier reef's for viewing tropical fish and Green Sea Turtles. Lunch at Tsue Farms and Paddle Boarding or Kayaking are not included and can be purchased at our lunch stop.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Waikiki Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Fully narrated tour of North Shore and island of Oahu
- Full set of Snorkel Gear at Hanauma Bay State Park
What's excluded :
- Hanauma Bay State Park Fee ($7.50)
- Paddle Board or Kayaking activity
- Dole Ice Cream
- Gratuities / Tips (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Valley
- Entry/Admission - Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banzai Pipeline, Sunset Beach Park, Pupukea, Oahu, HI
Photo Op at the world famous Banzai Pipeline. This surf spot hosts the Billabong Pipe Masters (The third and final stop of the Vans Triple Crown event. This event doubles as the final event of the World Surf League "WSL" Championship Tour as well).
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Waimea Bay, Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1304
Waimea Bay is another gem up on the North Shore of Hawaii. The surf break at Waimea Bay was significant in the development of Big wave surfing. Larger surf at the bay went unridden for years until November 7, 1957 when a handful of surfers finally paddled out and rode the giant waves that break off the northern point of the bay
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-8411
*Instead of the beach stops* One can choose to visit the Waimea Valley Falls. A well paved hike (approx. 1.5 mile round trip) through a beautiful botanical garden. Waimea Valley is an area of historic cultural significance on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Tsue's Farm, 62-400 Joseph P. Leong Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Our lunch stop AKA "Turtle Town" and Paddle Boarding or Kayaking activity happens here on this beautiful private property. Best coconut shrimp on the island! Premium package prepays for lunch and activity. Standard package will purchase their lunch here and upgrade to the activity as needed. If you're not planning to Paddle Board or Kayak, enjoy the beautiful property by lounging by the river, enjoying the tortoises, or lawn games.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
This stop is designed for us to briefly stop for souvenirs and an authentic Dole Whip ( Dole pineapple soft serve ice cream)! You can't get this treat unless you also visit Disney Land or Disney World (don't be fooled by the imitation products throughout Waikiki). *No Train ride or Maze activities, Dole Whip not included*
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
Hanauma Bay is one of the most popular tourist destinations. Hanauma is a marine embayment formed within a tuff ring and located along the southeast coast of the Island of Oʻahu. You get to snorkel with loads of fish.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from various Waikiki locations including not hotels such as: Ross Dress for Less Store on Seaside Avenue (333 Seaside Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Hotel information, participant names and contact number need to be provided at the time of your booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.