Tour of Ouzoud Waterfalls Private Day Trip From Marrakech
Why not take up a one-day trip from Marrakech to the wonderful Ouzoud waterfalls. This private tour using a well-equipped Limousine Van (Mercedes Vito) will give you the chance to be amazed as you will discover some of the most beautiful sites of the Middle Atlas. The Ouzoud waterfalls are located 180 km north-east of Marrakech. they are the highest waterfalls in Northern Africa. The surrounding landscape is breath-catching and is home to a range of native birds and monkeys. The waterfall’s 100 meters drop cuts through the middle of a luxuriant crater and it is often enveloped up by a beautiful rainbow. The bottom of the falls is accessible through a well-travelled path, shaded by olive trees. The word “Ouzoud” means "the act of grinding grain" and it seems, the meaning is also echoed through a high prevalence of mills in the region. At the summit of the falls, there are a dozen old, small mills that are still in use.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private van
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Local guide to explore the waterfalls (approximately 2 euros per person)
- On this one day trip you will discover some of the most beautiful sites of the Middle Atlas. You will be picked up from your hotel at 8am. The 3-hour journey to the Ouzoud falls will involve driving through boisterous traditional Moroccan towns, sleepy rural villages, and across hills and forests with lush landscapes.
The Ouzoud falls are about 110 meters in height which makes them the highest waterfalls in North Africa.The top of the waterfall offers an astonishing view and you will note there are walking paths all over the site. You could enjoy a walk along the river or the waterfall’s edge and be rewarded by beautiful, mesmerising sights and native wildlife. “Magot” monkeys roam the trees and water. They are not completely wild creatures and are used to humans being around – but it is always better to watch them from a distance.
In the late afternoon we will set off on our return journey to Marrakech and you will be dropped at your hotel. Before we do this, there is time for you to also try a traditional Moroccan dish and sip a glass of mint tea at a local restaurant.
Departure Point :1: Marrakesh, Morocco
2: Marrakesh, Morocco
3: Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
4: Medina, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.