Tour of Positano+Sorrento+Pompeii (BEST SELLER Full Day)
One of our professional, well educated and knowledgeable English speaking driver guide will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or location according to the agreed time. The driver will be holding a sign with you or your party’s name on it. The driver will drive safely in every destinations telling you historical information so you can have a better comprehension about culture and tradition of the places, waiting for you and taking care of you and your stuff while you enjoy the places. Not only, the driver will give you assistance, suggestions and help for anything you need so you can spend a really good day relaxing and enjoying wiht fun!
The tour usually lasts 8 hours but we are flexible for any issue that we can find on the way (enviromental/traffic/accidents causes). If you want to have lunch during the tour please discuss about it with the driver at the beginning of the tour so he can give you good suggestions and rearrange the schedules.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking driver or escort guide.
- Parking, highway tolls, fuel,
- Insurance for all passengers
- 22% italian sale tax
What's excluded :
- Meals, drinks
- Gratuities 15/20% (optional but really appreciated)
- No archeological guide is included in the tour
- Hire with us an archaeological guide for 2hr in one site for the extra cost of €120(ask in the note)
- Entry/Admission - Via SeeAmalfiCoast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via SeeAmalfiCoast, Via Giovanni Augustariccio, 84011, Amalfi Italy
This itinerary is from the starting point of Naples Area, Salerno Area (port/hotel/train station). The drive from the pick-up location to Sorrento is about 60/90minuti (due to local trafiic) and taking pictures along the road in really beautiful stops. Here you will have about 60 minutes to explore this historical centre have some shopping (really good price), buying souvenirs, have free taste of local Limoncello liquor and extra-virgin olive oil. From here we will drive to Positano in approx 60minutes and taking pictures all along Amalfi coast. In Positano you will have the choice to explore the colorful village walking into the tiny street and have shoping in the luxury butiques (really expensive) or to have lunch in a nice and authentic traditional family restaurant located ud on the cliff ovelooking the all village end its coastline far from the turistic spot and good priced (previously discuss about it with the driver so he can give you good suggestions and rearrenge the schedules for you). Later we leave the Amalfi coast to reach our last stop: Pompeii Ruins. Here you will have 2 hours to explore this big ancient ruin and walking into streets, houses and temples so you can feel the and touch story and drama of the people dieing during the erupton of the Vesuvius Volcano of 79 A.D.
Once done, we head back to the pick up location or in any other destination as planned in the reservations..
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Port, Salerno Port, Amalfi Port, Sorrento Port, Sorrento Port, Hotels , PrivateResidence, Naples Train Station, Naples airport Capodichino, Bed and breakfastAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.