Tour of Sintra - Tickets included, No Queue Private Experience (4h)
THE AUTHENTICITY OF OUR TOURS, EXPERIENCED DRIVERS
We invite you to discover Portugal through our totally unique tours, to go beyond the main attractions and to feel the authentic Portuguese history and way of life. We will not hesitate to take a detour to show you picturesque and interesting places unknown for most visitors. Experiences of passion of local gastronomy: wine tasting, cheeses, sausages, traditional sweets.
The recognized quality of our drivers is the guarantee of your satisfaction. All our drivers are selected for their knowledge, motivations and relational skills. Your driver will take you to discover magnificent places and monuments.
• The only transportation company certified by ACCOR in Portugal.
• Safe & Clean certificate from Tourism of Portugal
• Top of the line luxury vehicles
• Tailor-made experiences
• Bottled water / Wi-Fi on board
Surprise yourself with Blue Diamond!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled Water on Board
- Tickets for 1 (one) of the monuments of your choice
- Personal protection - COVID 19
- Luxury Vehicles - Mercedes-Benz models: E-Class, S-Class, V-Class, Sprinter.
- Private Tourist Driver/Guide
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
What's excluded :
- Everything that was not properly mentioned as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
This tour will be a journey of pure dazzle of your senses. The first point that you will visit during this tour will be the magical Sintra, a town full of mysticism, which is located only 30 km from the capital.
Awarded as world heritage by UNESCO, Sintra is endowed with a unique beauty, reflecting the perfect fusion between an exuberant nature and the grandeur of its heritage. Over the centuries, Sintra has been praised by many artists and writers from all over the world, such as Lord Byron, one of the greatest British poets, who called it “glorious Eden”, or Eça de Queiroz, one of the greatest figures of the Portuguese literature, who made it famous in his books: “Everything in Sintra is divine. There is no corner that is not a poem”.
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
We will start the tour by taking you to the marvellous Pena Palace, built on one of the highest points of Sintra’s Mountain, offering you a stunning view of the surrounding nature and the Atlantic Ocean. Its construction was ordered by the consort king D. Ferdinand II, representing the greatest example of the XIX century Romanticism in Portugal, with different influences of the Manueline and Moorish styles. In its surrounding area, you will find lush gardens with more than five hundred tree species from all over the world. The famous composer Richard Strauss named this magnificent palace as the “castle of the Holy Grail”.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Discovering Sintra is also tasting its flavours. So, before heading towards the next destination of your tour, we invite you to enjoy its delicious traditional pastry, such as travesseiros and queijadas.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida da Liberdade, Av. da Liberdade, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point to be defined according to location of the costumer( hotel, airport, address).Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.