Tour Package- Luxor and Aswan 4 nights
> Visit the fabulous Abu simbel, kings valley and enjoy sailing Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 night at 3 stars hotel in aswan with breakfast
- 2 nights 5 stars cruise with meals start with lunch end with breakfast
- 1 night at 3 stars hotel in luxor with breakfast
- all sites which mentioned in program
- pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- Egyptology tour guide
- motor boat
- taxes and charges
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- • Day 1: Aswan
visit the most attractive sites and the most important in egypt. at Aswan the beautiful city in upper Egypt our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up on time where we going to drive down to the Nile to take motor boat to visit philae island temple. drive over and visit the splendid Aswan high dam.after the great tour check in hotel. get some rest at night it is nice chance to visit the old market of Aswan. over night hotel.
• Day 2: Aswan - Kom ombo - Edfu
Around 5 am you must be ready to visit one of the most important temples in whole the world abu simbel temples. after the fabulous tour back to Aswan again and check in cruise it is time to listen to the Egyptian Nile river whispers and find out an unique experience of the Egyptian culture for 2 nights Nile cruise tour. cruise will start sailing around 1 pm. enjoy Aswan views and take rare photos of Aswan islands in both sides of the nile. watch the professional captain of the cruise who wear mostly galabya the official dress of upper Egypt men while he move from the port slowly step by step between the another cruises and motor boats. the Egyptian culture around you every where.the cruise sail by the Nubian islands where you will find their children play, their men and women work at the green fields. small fish boats. villages which is full by splendid Egyptian culture. it is great chance to have unique photos of the real culture. around sun set time cruise will stop at komombo to visit komombo temple. back to cruise. continue sailing till edfu where the cruise will stop. over night cruise.
• Day 3: Edfu - Esna
early morning it is time to enjoy riding horse and carriage to visit edfu temple. back to cruise which will sail again towards Esna and pass esna lock.
over night cruise.
• Day 4: Luxor
Early morning listen quite well to your Egyptology tour guide who will explain to you all details about west and east banks of Luxor. down to the Nile to take motor boat to get to the west bank of Luxor. enjoy fresh Nile breath and drive over to visit the most ancient temples in whole the world valley of the kings. drive over and visit the famous temple of queen Hatshepsut. it is great chance to be at the west bank to visit carter house the famous English man who discovered tut ankh amun treasures. drive back to the east bank where we going to check in hotel. At night time it is good chance to visit the old market of luxor.
over night hotel.
Day 5: Luxor - Departure
Start our amazing tour by visit the biggest temple in whole the world karnak temple. drive over to visit the beautiful luxor temple.
final transfer for departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.