Tour Pompeii(included guide skip-line)and the Amalfi Coast(Sorrento-Positano)
Our knowledgeable and passionate team provides unrivaled tours of the Amalfi coast region. Walk through the sprawling, haunted ruins of Pompeii. Take a breath-taking climb up precipitous hills and be rewarded by the picture perfect moment gazing over the cascading, cliff side houses of Positano.
Let us help you build the perfect memory of this wonderful piece of the world.
We offer a range of car services with a licensed English speaking chauffeur that will guide you through the breathtaking coastlines, quaint towns, local cuisine and ancient volcanic ruins of this stunning Italian getaway.
We pride ourselves on the competitiveness of our prices and the quality of our services, and guarantee to provide a memorable experience for all. Our aim is to shine a light on one of Europe’s gems and ensure visitors leave their trip with affection for the corner of the world so close to our heart.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver and vehicle for 8-9hrs
- Parking fees
- Highway tolls
- Driver/guide who will provide commentary of the areas while driving
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2hr guided tour of Pompeii with a licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee Pompeii E15pp
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Come see the Historical City of Pompeii
Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers marvelous scenery that one must personally see to believe. A must see site that will provide you with a rare and knowledgeable experience!
This ancient ruin which was buried under meters of ash and pumice after the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79A.D. Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers captivating scenery that one must personally see to believe. It is a must-see landmark that will provide you with a thoroughly unique experience. The licensed guide will provide you with ample historical information, showing you the highlights of the ruin. If you wish to hire or explore on your own. Then off to the coast.
Sorrento is a small, quaint, and relaxed town in Campania, Southern Italy. Here you will have time to explore the town and walk along the narrow streets that lead to many homes, restaurants, family-owned shops, taverns, villas, hotels and, most importantly, unforgettable scenery. Overlooking the Bay of Naples, the waterfront is captivating and relaxing. This town is an extremely popular tourist attraction that has a lot to offer, from delicious food to wonderful views. Sorrento is full of intriguing architecture, churches, leather factories, limoncello factories and inlaid woodwork shops. From here you will stop to enjoy some of the finest culinary spots Sorrento has to offer. You will have a wide variety of food to choose from such as meat, fish and true Neapolitan pizza cooked in an ethnic brick oven, along with salads, seafood, vegetables, desserts, wine and various drinks.
Italy is known for many things, but perhaps one of its most dominating features as a culture-oriented country is the marvelous and undeniably stunning colors embedded within the eccentric walls and quaint towns. Positano offers exactly that – warm, hospitable houses clinging to cliffs which are visually spectacular. It is a perfect place for sightseeing, shopping, or just taking in the pleasant scenery. Known to be the jewel of the Amalfi Coast, Positano is guaranteed to present you with a warm, genuine and authentic Italian experience. The driver will reach the furthest part of the town which is accessible by vehicle, at which time you will walk through the narrow streets and alleys. Here you will see various local arts and crafts, galleries and a Bougainvillaea flower shelter which will lead you to the beach. Here you can take a stroll along the boardwalk. Many celebrities are known to vacation here, so it could be your lucky day!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Ports (Pick up is normally 8am or otherwise agreed upon)Our escort driver will be waiting at the gangway of your cruise ship or outside the cruise ship terminal. The escort driver will be holding up a sign with the group’s name on it. The email that accompanies the voucher you receive at the time of booking will indicate the meeting point for each specific port.We recommend that you meet onboard before exiting the ship. This way you are all together when meeting your escort driver and the tour can commence much more efficiently. Otherwise, the wait time for others will be 20minutes, after which time the tour will proceed.Naples Train stationThe escort driver will be waiting at the end of the train platform where your train will be arriving at. The escort driver will be holding a sign with the name in which the reservation was reserved.AirportThe escort driver will be waiting at the arrival lobby holding a sign with the name in which the reservation was made under or otherwise stated.HotelEscort driver will be waiting at the lobby of the hotel. Normally pick up is 8:30am or otherwise stated.Resident/B&BThe escort driver will be waiting outside the main doors of the building.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Naples port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/30/2020 - 6/20/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.