TOUR "Religious Puebla"
Puebla is considered a religious tourism destination. That is why we have this tour which we take you to visit and learn more about each of the most important churches and chapels that have very miraculous Saints inside and its building is the most beautiful in Latin America.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Puebla Cathedra
- Entry/Admission - Rosary Chapel (Capilla del Rosario)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puebla Cathedra, c 16 de Septiembre s/n Centro Histórico, Puebla 72000 Mexico
Legend has it that the bell Maria weighing more than 3 tons, was raised to the north tower by the very angels.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rosary Chapel (Capilla del Rosario), Santo Domingo Church, Puebla 72000 Mexico
It is considered the eighth wonder of the world. Since its interior, is lined by gold foil.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Av. Don Juan de Palafox y. Mendoza 14, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All the tours we offer is privately. If you travel as a couple, family or friends, we do not mix the tour with other people or groups unknown to you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.