Tour Routes of Beaches + Mangroves of Tumbes + Huaquillas - Ecuador
Full day nautical along the northern route that reaches the border with Ecuador
Get on our exclusive beach bus and get ready to enjoy the experience of the warm beaches of Punta Sal and Zorritos.
Visit the National Sanctuary of the Mangroves of Tumbes in Puerto Pizarro, which includes a boat trip through the mangroves, passing through the Island of Love, Island Bone of Whale, Island of the Birds and the crocodile farm of Tumbes.
Visit the large commercial center of the border in Aguas Verdes, enjoying the economic exchange between Peru and Ecuador. It ends with a 'city tour' through the city of Huaquillas - Ecuador.
per adult from
What's included :
- boat ride
What's excluded :
Punta Sal + Zorritos + Mangroves + Green Waters + Huaquillas - Ecuador
Route Duration: 12 hoursStops on the Punta Sal + Zorritos + Mangroves + Green Waters + Huaquillas - Ecuador:
Attractions on the Punta Sal + Zorritos + Mangroves + Green Waters + Huaquillas - Ecuador:
- Punta Sal
- Hospedaje - Restaurante "La Palmera"
- Puerto Pizarro - Isla Hueso de Ballena
- Av. República del Perú 402
Punta Sal / Zorritos / Los Manglares de Puerto Pizarro / Huaquillas / Aguas Verdes
Operates: 10:00 am at 10:00 pm.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.