Tour segunda guerra mundial en Moscú
We will visit places of the relevance in the history of World War II, with the visit of the Park of the Victory in Moscow.
The park is inaugurated for the 50th anniversary of the Victory over the Nazis. This territory of 135 hectares dedicated to the fighters and victims of this war.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tip to the guide
- In this Tour we will visit the following emblematic points like:
The Arc de Triomphe in honor of the Victory over Napoleon of 1812
Monument to the fallen soldiers of the First World War
The Colin of the Obligations
The colonnades by the battle fronts
The fountains of the park
The obelisk of the victory made by the Georgian artist Zurab Tsereteli
Views of the victory museum
View to the museum of technology and armament
Monument to the soldiers of the Second World War and to the United Nations
* As an aditional option you can visit the museum of the great patriotic war, to complete your visit.
Know more about the Rusian history of XX century, with the tour abour World War II
Departure Point :Teatral'naya Square, Moscow, Russia, 125009
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.