Tour Sovietico en Moscú
The Soviet history as protagonist, in the Soviet tour that we offer you we will tell you a lot about the years from 1917 to the decade 90. The era of communism, echos of these dark years. Our featured themes will be from 1935 to 1965, the era of splendor of Soviet power in Russia. But we will also see from the rise of Stalin as leader of "communism" in Russia until the fall of communism in the 90s.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour a pie
What's excluded :
- Tip to the guide
- Food and drinks
- We visited places of relevance in Soviet history in Moscow, all the most important:
Hotel Cosmos, hotel of the Soviet era where many personalities have stayed
VDNKh park and Pavilions of Soviet countries or ex-Soviet
Statue of Lenin of 10mts height
The Fountains Friendship of the Peoples and the Flower Fountain in stone
Tasting of Russian sweets (optional)
Buran space ferry, model of the first Russian Rocket air ground exposed on the park.
Monument to the conquerors of space, Museum of Russian cosmonautics (optional entry)
Learn more about the Soviet part of Russian history, let us guide you on this tour about Soviet / Communist history in Russia.
Departure Point :Teatral'naya Square, Moscow, Russia, 125009
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.