Tour to Al-Azhar Mosque and Islamic sites
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a visit to Al-Azhar Mosque, the first Islamic University. Then continue to Al Mouayyed Mosque, Bab Zuweila which was built under the supervision of Badr Al Dein Al Gamal. Cross the road to Al Hussein Mosque, and onto Beit El Sehimy the unique Islamic house. Continue walking to Al Hakim Mosque one of the Fatimid Mosques, then to Bab al Fetouh and Bab Al Nasr which were built under the supervision of Gawhar El Sakaly, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Nile Dinner Cruise
- Giza Pyramids
- Sound & Light Show in Cairo
- Mosque of Sultan Hassan
- Al Muizz Street
- The Mosque of Ahmad Ibn Tulun
- Nile Felluca
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - One bottle of water on board the vehicle per trip.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - Islamic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islamic Cairo, Midan Silah ad-Din, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to Visit the important mosques and high places of worship for the Islam faith in Cairo. With 80 percent of its population as Islam, see amazing architecture built here with Islamic Cairo Tour. Appreciate the Islamic Cairo Tour with its artistic mosques built for worship, See how Muslims gather in these mosques to show their spiritual devotion.
You will continue to explore our representative will accompany you to El Azhar. Have the chance to visit and enjoy the first Islamic University. Next is a mosque in Bab Zuweila, The Al Mouayyed Mosque. Badr Al Dein Al Gamal supervised the construction of the mosque. Then walk the road to another Islamic mosque, The Al Hussein Mosque and the unique Islamic house Beit El Sehimy. The trip continues to a Fatimide Mosque, the Al Hakam Mosque. Before the tour on Islamic Cairo is over, have the final stop at the mosques that Gawhar El Sakaly supervised while constructed, the beautiful Bab al Fetouh and Bab Al Nasr.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
After the trip, there you will drive to Bazaar Khan el-Khalili Bazaar, (if there's enough time), one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.