Tour to Alexandria from Cairo by Car
Pay a visit to Egypt’s beautiful second city. See rock-cut Roman catacombs, the ruins of a Roman temple complex, and Qaitbey Citadel. Visit the Bibleotheca Alexandrina and enjoy fresh seafood by the Mediterranean.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from hotel in Cairo & return
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- - Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Lunch during your tour
- - Bottled water during your trip
- - All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pompey's Pillar, Al Karah WA at Toubageyah WA Kafr Al Ghates, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, and then transfer to enjoy amazing day trip to Alexandria. First visit Pompay’s Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Finally you will drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel in Cairo,
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.