Tour to Bartolome Island + Bahia Sulivan
The pick-up will be at 6.15am and we will take you to the Itabaca Canal to board the yacht.
The trip to Bartolomé will last approximately 2.5 hours. Bartolomé has the most beautiful and photographed landscapes of the archipelago. The path is made of wood and you will have to climb to the top of this inactive volcano. From there, you will be surprised with this spectacular landscape and, after reaching the top of the wooden stairs, you will feel that it has been worthwhile.
The main attraction of the island is the Pinnacle Rock. It is a great lava formation that time has been eroding. Bartolomé has two beautiful half-moon beaches with golden sands that invite you to sunbathe or snorkel around the lava formations. Do not be surprised if you discover Galapagos penguins or sea turtles swimming in the shallows.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Naturalist Guide
- Soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Santiago Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santiago Island, East of Isabela Island Ecuador
Without a doubt, in this place you will be able to appreciate the most famous landscape of galapagos, walk and be able to appreciate the pairing of extinct volcanez.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Hotel Solymar Galapagos, Av. Charles Darwin y Tomas De Berlanga, Puerto Ayora 200350, Ecuador
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.