Tour to Camel Market of Birqash
Drive from Cairo to Birqash to visit the camel market in Cairo. You will enjoy a unique experience while seeing merchants buying and selling camels in auctions inside the market, and watch the traders negotiating and making deals.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from hotel & return
- - Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - English speaking representative
- - A bottle of mineral water during your trip
- - Entrance fees to the Camel Market & Camera ticket
- - All taxes & services charge
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Birqash Camel Market (Souq al-Gamaal), Barqash, Imbaba, Cairo, Egypt, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to drive to Birqash, a small village north of Cairo to visit the famous Camel Market. You will enjoy a unique experience while seeing merchants buying and selling camels in auctions inside the market, and watch the traders negotiating and making deals. People from every social standard and also traders go there to get a relatively cheap and guaranteed healthy meat. Also foreign tourists from all over the world come to this famous market, because they are keen after watching the Pharaonic monuments to see the largest gathering of camels (the ship of the desert). Later on you will be trasnferred back from the Camel Market to your hotel in Cairo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.