Tour to Czestochowa from Krakow
Join this private tour to Czestochowa and visit the Jasna Gora – home of the Black Madonna painting, a shrine of the Virgin Mary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation
- English speaking driver
- Pick up from your hotel in Krakow
- Free time to visit Jasna Gora Monastery on your own.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Czestochowa, Czestochowa, Silesia Province, Southern Poland
world famous city for the Pauline monastery of Jasna Gora which is the home of the Black Madonna painting, a shrine of the Virgin Mary. It is the most important pilgrimage destination in Poland and also one of the most popular in whole Europe. Millions of Catholic pilgrims from all over the world come to visit Jasna Gora Monastery every year.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.