Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Tour to Dendara & Abydos Temples starting from Luxor
Pickup & drop off :
8:00am – we can change the time to suit you.
Tour Highlights :
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free WIFI: Complimentary Wi Fi on board most of our vehicles
- Tour guide
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by modern air conditioned vehicle
- All services charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
Your Booking2Egypt guide and manager will be waiting at your hotel or airport for you. They will be holding a sign showing your name. You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
First, visit Abydos, the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor . The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt.
Then continue to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy.The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north of Luxor .
Travel in comfort back to your hotel, Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you.
Departure Point :Luxor City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- More Information:
- Trip type By an air-conditioned vehicle pick up time According to Cruise Liners Schedules, guarantee to return two hours before your departure times
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.