TOUR TO GIZA PYRAMIDS EGYPTIAN MUSEUM and Citadel
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a private tour Giza Pyramids and sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Citadel.
The Giza Pyramis.
The Great Pyramids of Giza of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. The Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren. then Move to visit the Egyptian Museum. it displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1922s Next tour to Citadel of Salah Eldein and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali, its walls from inside and outside are covered with Alabaster.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - lunch at local restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world The great Pyramid of Khufu’s (Cheops),3 small pyramids You will continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s (kaphren) pyramid - Khufu's son, the second-largest pyramid on Giza site,, the remains of the funeral temple, the pyramid of Mankawra( Mykerinus) and 3 small pyramids. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx , the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king. After visiting the pyramids, you'll then continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands, with the Cairo skyline in the background. Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then Move to visit The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities, and dates back some 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms, The Egyptian Museum which is filled with thousands of Pharaonic artifacts, including the golden treasures of king Tutankhamen. Fascinating objects such as jewels, headdresses, alabaster vases and toys from ancient Egypt are all on display, and many priceless statues and other artifacts can also be seen which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1922s when his tomb was excavated, The Egyptian Museum is one of the first stops on most people’s itineraries when travelling to Egypt. This distinctive museum that houses a vast store of priceless objects, from earlier time to the Greco Roman period is worth seeing, Back to Hotel or Air Port.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
then Move to visit the Citadel of Salah El-din, where you will see the view of all Cairo, as you will visit Mohamed Ali "Alabaster Mosque" which is considered the largest to be built in the beginning of the 19th century the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Egypt over 45 years & it is built in Turkish style, will drive to Khan ElKalili Bazar , (if there's enough time), one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. You will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and cairo international airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.