Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Dahshur
Ancient Egypt tours representative pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, Enjoy your private day tour to Pyramids, Dahshour and Saqqara, start by The Giza Pyramids visit pyramid of king Cheops, Chephren & Mycerinus, Then drive to panorama area to take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinx, and the Valley Temple, Dahshour to visit the first complete Pyramid (the red Pyramid), the bent pyramid, the two pyramids are belong to the king Senefro, then you will transfer to Saqqara the oldest necropolis of kings, princes and nobles. You will visit Zoser structure which is the first stone structure in ancient world and see the Step Pyramid of the king Zoser. You will have lunch during the tour in local restaurant, vegetarian if need it, at the end of your Tour to Pyramids, Dahshour and Saqqara . Drive back to your Hotel in Cairo
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Private English Egyptologist guide.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Then transfer to the south and visit the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur, Dahshur is a famous royal necropolis in Egypt holds many famous Pyramids includes the red and bent Pyramids of king snefru. The site is about 40 km from Cairo, the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Giza Egypt
hen Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser , the museum of I mhotep, the tomb of a high official , the pyramid of king titi, the pyramid of king unas , Then proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
hen Move to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world the ancient world The great Pyramid of Khufu’s (Cheops), 3small pyramids You will continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s (kaphren) pyramid - Khufu's son, the second-largest pyramid on Giza site,, the remains of the funeral temple, the pyramid of Mankawra( Mykerinus) and 3 small pyramids. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king. After visiting the pyramids, you'll then continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands, with the Cairo skyline in the background. you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and cairo international airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.