Tour to Guatapé
If you want to know Guatapé (one of the most colorful villages in the world) and the imposing landscape of Peñol stone and its reservoir, avoid stress and possible headaches and entrust your trip to experts. On this one-day tour departing from Medellin, our professional guides will introduce you to the stories of our villages and you will not have to worry about anything, since the continental breakfast, lunch and even the boat ride through the reservoir are included in shared services with other tourists.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Health insurance
- Boat tour by the respresa
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatape
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Piedra Del Penol
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Peñol, Peñol, Antioquia, Colombia
We will know something of the history of the town and we will have breakfast.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Réplica del Peñol, El Peñol, Peñol, Antioquia, Colombia
They will know what the old town was like and its history
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Laguna de Guatape, Loma del Escobero, Medellin 053840 Colombia
Boat trip through the dam.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Piedra Del Penol, Highway El Penol - Guatape, Guatape Colombia
Travel on this Guatapé tour from Medellín where you will get to know the Peñol de Guatapé stone, one of the main tourist attractions of Medellín tourism, although they are not properly located in the city, it is a must for anyone visiting the capital of the mountain .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cl. 32 #29-61, Guatape, Guatapé, Antioquia, Colombia
Visit the most colorful town in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Parada de Buses Estación Itagüí, Sabaneta, Antioquia, Colombia
2: Poblado, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
3: Industrial Metro Station, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
4: Panaderia, Reposteria y Cafetería Al Pan Pan, Av. Oriental #48-78, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
5: Terminales Medellín - Norte, Cra. 64c #78, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
6: Solla Police Station, Zamora, Bello, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.