Tour to Guatavita Lake and Salt Mines in Nemocon (Private Tour)
Escape the bustle of Bogotá and explore the legendary and sacred Guatavita Lake during a two-hour tour through the ecological reserve listening to the history of the legend of "El Dorado" and the culture of the Muisca indigenous community accompanied by local guides. Also, visit the town of Guatavita and enjoy its architecture. Then let’s live like a real miner at the Nemocon Salt mines and let yourself be amazed by its beautiful underground landscapes
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bilingual guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatavita
- Entry/Admission - Mina de Sal de Nemocon
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna de Guatavita, Km 15, Via Guatavita-Sesquile, Tierra Negra Colombia
a lagoon that is part of a protected natural area. A native park guide joins the group to explain the culture of the Muisca Indians, the legend of El Dorado and the biological importance of the area for approximately 75 minutes, including a 30-minute walk along a path to the edge of the crater to see the lagoon of Guatavita.
Then you will visit the town of Guatavita, exploring the architecture and the environment, where you will enjoy a typical lunch of the region. On the way, you will see the beautiful Tominé reservoir, which is 9 km long.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mina de Sal de Nemocon, Calle 2 No. 0-05 Parque de la Sal, Nemocon 251030 Colombia
Upon arrival in the town of Nemocón experience what it is to be a true salt miner, walk 60 meters below the surface and discover the history of the Colombian salt industry in the authentic salt mine of Nemocón with its impressive brine mirrors and the heart of Colombia.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel or accommodation place.Airports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehiculos al 50 % de ocupación de su capacidad. Entrega de Kit de Bioseguridad Personal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.