Tour to Lagoinha Beach
We will leave the hotel in the direction of Lagoinha Beach, which is approximately 110 kilometers from Fortaleza, in the Paraipaba district, on the west coast of Ceará. The ride lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes. The region has already been covered by several covers of tourism magazines and is considered a paradise of Ceará.
The dune formations and the coconut palms on the shore give the beach a bucolic and simple atmosphere that conquers anyone. The beach has an extensive half moon shape surrounded by dunes. Local restaurants offer a variety of wonderful dishes, and the place is the inspiration for beautiful photos. We will enjoy the beach for five-hour.
An optional and typical beach tour is "Trio". It has this name for joining three different forms of transport: the traditional pau-de-arara (truck adapted for passenger), the catamaran and the buggy. This is a tour that allows you to meet important points such as the Almécegas Lagoon, the dunes region and much of the beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverages
- Trio Tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagoinha Beach, Avenida Beira Mar Mirante, Lagoinha, Paraipaba, State of Ceara 62685-000 Brazil
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up in most hotels in Fortaleza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance. In case they do not respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. To face the pandemic, the maximum capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.