Tour to Machu Picchu Full Day From Cusco
In this tour, we pick passengers up from hotels in Cusco from 03:50 am (depending where your hotel is located), then we head to Ollantaytambo (Train station) to continue our journey to Aguas Calientes by train (1h 30 min journey) arriving we will go to the bus station, where we board the bus to take us to the citadel of Machu Picchu (½ hour drive approx.) then we have a guided tour in Machu Picchu for approx. 2hs. Within the Archaeological site we will visit the most important places in this citadel of MACHU PICCHU; as the Agricultural Sector, the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Inti Watana and the Temple of the Three Windows.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer by bus from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station and return
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes and return
- Bus transfer from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and return
- Entrances fees to Machu Picchu (full day entrance fee)
- English speaking guide during your visit at Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Lunch on during your visit to Machu Picchu (lunch in Aguas Calientes starting from $10US)
- Entrances fees to hot springs in Aguas Calientes (10.00 Soles p/p)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
We will visit the most important places in this citadel of MACHU PICCHU.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers from hotels located around the main square in Cusco.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.