Tour to Mt.Fuji and surroundings, the region of the 5 lakes
Responsible, entertaining, punctual, dynamic, personalized, complete and according to the traveler's itinerary
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Fuji Station
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt. Fuji Station, 2-5-1 Kamiyoshida, Fujiyoshida 403-0005 Yamanashi Prefecture
Otodome and Shiraito Falls
5 lakes surrounding Mt. Fuji, Lake Motosuko, Shojiki, Saiko, Kawaguchiko and Yamanakako.
Villages of Iyashi no Sato Nenba and Oshino Hakkai.
Sanctuary / temple Fujisengen.
Arakurayama Shrine, Chureito Pagoda.
Forest of Aokigahara, known as the forest of suicides.
Ice / Wind Caves / Murcielagos.
History and Tradition of Mt. Fuji and surroundings.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :MISHIMA STATION, 16-1 Ichibanchō, Mishima, Shizuoka 411-0036, Japan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.