Tour to Petchaburi Highlights and Khao Luang Cave from Hua Hin
Phetchaburi is known for its traditional Thai desserts and its old Temples and the Famous Summer Palace of King Rama 5 on the Khao Wang Hill where you can have a nice overview of the City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Khao Wang (Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat Worawihan
- Entry/Admission - Tham Khao Luang Cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khao Wang (Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park), 97 Khiri Ratthaya Road, Phetchaburi 76000 Thailand
Khao Wang or Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park is a notable tourist site in Petchaburi Province; it is the symbol of the province. Khao Wang is very outstanding and obviously be seen from a far distance, including the white chedi and buildings. Khao Wang is the ancient remains of Petchaburi Province which are located on the 92-meter-high mountain.
We will take the Cable Car to go to the Top of the Mountain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Mahathat Worawihan, Khlong Kra Chaeng, Phetchaburi Thailand
Centrally located, gleaming white Wat Mahathat is one impressive temple. The showpiece is a 42m-tall five-tiered Ayuthaya-style prang (corn-cob shaped stupa) decorated in stucco relief, a specialty of Phetchaburi’s local artisans you'll see all over town. Inside the wí·hăhn (sanctuary) that fronts it are important, though highly damaged, early-20th-century murals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tham Khao Luang Cave, Khao Wang Rd. Thong Chai, Phetchaburi Thailand
About 4km north of town is Khao Luang Cave, a dramatic stalactite-stuffed cavern that's one of Thailand’s most impressive cave shrines, and a favorite of King Rama IV when he was a monk. Accessed via steep stairs, it's lit by a heavenly glow every morning (clouds permitting) when sunbeams filter in through the natural skylight.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the Hotel Lobby or at your house. The Tour Guide will look for you.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.