Tour to Petrin and Czech Eiffel Tower in Prague
Petřín is loved by every generation. Couples admire wonderful views of Prague, kids have fun in the Mirror Maze and on the "Hungry Wall" and just everybody loves to climb to Petřín's lookout tower. A copy of Eiffel Tower from 1891.
But there is much more. Beside early Christian buildings there is also a Magical Cavern and all of this is situated in a large and beautiful garden / park.
In my plan I will take you up to the lookout tower to see Prague from its highest point. And then we will have fun in the Mirror Maze. I will tell what was going on on this hill in the last 1000 years and I will show you places on Petřin where, I bet, will be no other tourists beside us. Since Petrin is by itself one big maze too.
And then you will have a choice: Either to finish the tour in the Prague Castle area or use the local cable car for the way down to Mala Strana. The choice will be yours.
Let me take you through and show you everything you would miss going on your own.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Personal guide
What's excluded :
- Entry fee to the lookout tower and mirror maze
- Entry/Admission - Petrin
- Entry/Admission - Petrin Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petrin, Olympijska 3 6 Olympijska 3, Prague Czech Republic
Petřín Hill is a large place beside Prague Castle consisted of gardens, attractions and religious buildings. We will show you it all.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Petrin Tower, Petrinske sady 633, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
Petřín's lookout tower is a Czech copy of Eiffel tower. You will be able to climb it and view our city from its highest point.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pohořelec, 118 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.