Tour to Pharaonic Village
Ancient Egypt tours representative will pick you up from your hotel to have an exciting tour to the Pharaonic village where the life of the pharaohs is depicted. You will see people dressed in pharaonic costumes showing you how the ancient pharaohs lived, how their costumes and homes looked like and what kinds of food they liked. you will be transferred back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes & service charge
- One bottle of water on board the vehicle per trip.
- Entry/Admission - Pharaonic Village
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping Kitty.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pharaonic Village, 3 El Bahr El Aazam St, Giza Egypt
Egypt today tours representative will pick you up from your hotel to have an exciting tour to the Pharaonic village where the life of the pharaohs is depicted. You will see people dressed in pharaonic costumes showing you how the ancient pharaohs lived, how their costumes and homes looked like and what kinds of food they liked. you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and cairo international airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.