TOUR TO SARDHANA CHURCH (Basilica of Our Lady of Graces) FROM DELHI
Our tour guide will receive you from any Location in Delhi Ncr in morning and drive to Sardhana, which is down town 100 KM from Delhi.
The architect of the Church was Antonio Reghellini, an Italian from the city of Vicenza. The Church is based upon St. Peter's Basilica in Rome with touch of Palladio and some Indian architectural influence. The altar and its surrounds are of marble set with coloured stones. Much of the rest of the interior is also in marble, and everything is of the very highest craftsmanship. It is illuminated from an octagon set in the dome, from which the sun streams.
Return back to Delhi and drop at your Hotel or Airport.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of Our Lady of Graces, Sardhana P.O, Meerut Distric, Meerut 250342 India
Basilica of Our Lady of Graces, is dedicated to Virgin Mary. The Church was built by Begum Samru, a Nautch girl of 14 who married a European mercenary soldier Walter Reinhardt Sombre. Samru converted to Roman Catholicism in 1781 and adopted the name Joanna Nobilis. She is regarded as the only Catholic ruler in India, and ruled the Principality of Sardhana in 18th and 19th century.The Church is the largest in North India
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Delhi, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. SUV Car 8/16/2019 - 9/19/2021
SEDAN CAR 8/16/2019 - 9/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.