Tour to the Sierra Gorda Queretana in 1 day
Live the experience of these places, having the opportunity to be guided by an expert at each stop.
THE DEPARTURE OF THE TOUR IS WITH TWO PEOPLE AS A MINIMUM.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist Guide Service Certificate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch - Typical food
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Cuatro Palos
- Entry/Admission - Puente de Dios
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Centro de Salud Pinal de Amoles
- Entry/Admission - Heaven's Door
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador Cuatro Palos, Carretera Federal 120 KM 132, Pinal de Amoles Mexico
We will hike for 30 minutes to reach the highest part of the place. You will appreciate one of the best views of the Sierra Gorda Queretana.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Centro de Salud Pinal de Amoles, Hospital Viejo 36 El, Bondojito, 76300 Pinal de Amoles, Qro., Mexico
You will know a mining town and the freshness of the place, for its great variety of pines. This town its attraction is when it is submerged in the mist.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puente de Dios, Carretera Federal 120 Xilitla, a la Altura del kilometro 155, Jalpan de Serra 76030 Mexico
We will arrive at the Escanela River and we will start hiking for 35 minutes upstream to reach the Angostura Canyon, then continue until we reach the Puente de Dios Queretano.
Here you can get into crystal clear water. We recommend you bring a towel and a change of clothes.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Heaven's Door, Carretera, Jalpan de Serra - San Juan del Rio, Pinal de Amoles, Qro., Mexico
We will descend from the vehicle to take one of the most requested photos. It is a beautiful postcard.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Corregidora 4, Centro, 76000 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If travelers are staying in a hotel in the center of the city of Querétaro, they will go to the hotel and from there we can leave without additional cost (inform via WhatsApp or by email in which hotel they stay). If the traveler stays in a hotel outside the center of the city of Querétaro, it will have an extra cost. (Ask for Reports)
Departure Time :6/5/2019 - 12/14/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.