Tour To The Temple Of Dendera From Luxor
Explore the fabulous temple of the goddess Hathor at Dendera with our certified tour guide.
Wonder the hidden gems of this temples.
Discover the awesome colors and reliefs of the temples.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Police permits
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Drinks and meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
Today, you will explore one of the most finest and beautiful temple among the Egyptian temples, the temple of the goddess Hathor at Dendera.
Dendera or Tentyra was the capital of 16th Nome of upper Egypt.
The temple is dedicated to the goddess Hathor. Hathor (The Cow) was identified by the Greeks as Hera or Aphrodite. She was the goddess of love, dance and music. Before you reach the temple, there are two structures in precinct of the temple, the Mamisi or “the birth house” and the Roman Basilica.
The temple of Hathor was built in the time of the Greeks. It is in very good condition with amazing astronomical scenes on the ceiling. There are 24 Hathoric columns bear the roof of the 1st hypostyle hall.
Lets explore this magnificent temple with is very beautiful scenes on its ceiling, such as the representation of the goddess Nut. One of the very well known things of this temple is the representation of the Egyptian zodiacs on the top of the temple. You will admire the good carvings in the crypt at the rear part of the temple behind the sanctuary.
Queen Cleopatra VII appears on the back exterior wall making offering to the goddess.
A small temple is dedicated to Isis is in the back of Hathor’s temple.
A pool with a Nileometre is to the right of the temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from where ever you are.Airports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.