Tour Xel-Ha - Tulum
Xel-ha and Tulum an excellent combination, Xel-ha it is a water park where you can snorkeling all day long, a long river connected to the Caribbean Sea. Also, you will visited Tulum a Mayan ruins area, Xel-Há's location contributed to the development of port activities, an ancient fortress where the ancient Maya had markets and exchanged stones, rocks.
Enjoy spectacular views over the Caribbean Sea from a privileged location and contemplate the turquoise color of the sea. Walk through this ancestral ceremonial center and feel part of the story while a certified guide tells you the secrets of this walled city. Then visit the largest and most beautiful Natural Wonder of the Mayan Riviera. The ideal place to practice snorkeling is undoubtedly Xel-Há, thanks to its huge natural cove that connects with the open sea, where you can see countless tropical fish and marine life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with air conditioning on a round trip from your hotel
- Access and guided tour in the archaeological zone of Tulum & Specialized bilingual guide.
- Unlimited alcoholic beverages and domestic open bar
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and inlet.
- The children's World
- Rest areas with hammocks and lounge chairs
- Life jackets, floating tires and bicycles & Use of snorkel equipment with a gift tube.
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret
What's excluded :
- Swim with dolphins, Massage, Sea trek.
- Tips and Pictures.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
A tour to Tulum and Xel-Há amazing that takes you to two of the pampered places of the Riviera Maya. Explore the imposing archaeological site of Tulum, one of Mexico's most visited Mayan remains and the only city built facing the Caribbean Sea. Together with a certified guide, you will cross the perimeter wall to enter the ceremonial center that was a key port on the Mayan trade route.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret, Puerto Juarez Federal Highway, km 240, Solidaridad 77780 Mexico
Feel it near the sky in a place considered one of the greatest and most beautiful natural wonders in the world. Xel-Há Park offers one of the best experiences right in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Practice unlimited snorkeling and observe a wide variety of colorful fish, as well as the diversity of marine species that inhabit the fresh waters of its rivers, cenotes and natural cove. Here you will discover that there are also parts of the sky on Earth and that they are within your reach.
Enjoy eco-friendly attractions, varied restaurants, bars, rest spaces and the best landscapes to admire while enjoying various amenities. Every corner of the site keeps something new to discover, whether you're looking to have fun, relax or give your palate the best taste with delicious food and a unique seasoning in its class. With its vast selection of services, you can enjoy a worry-free break where fun flows naturally.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not possible to change the date on the day of your visit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.