Tourist circuit "Tortuga": San José - Tortuguero - Arenal - Manuel Antonio
Our itineraries are designed according to our experience as a receptive tour operator since 2007.
Our guides are professionals with long experience in the field of tourism. They speak Russian, Spanish, English.
Our transport is new, very comfortable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Accommodation in 4 * hotels
- Tours indicated in the itinerary
What's excluded :
- Food not indicated in the itinerary
- International flight
- Travel insurance
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Day 1: San José
Welcome at the Juan Santamaría International Airport. San Jose city tour. Our guide will show you the attractions of the capital and tell you about its history. Also of the Costa Rican culture and customs.
At the end of the tour they will stay at the 4 * hotel.
Day 2: Poas Volcano National Park - La Paz Waterfall Park
Breakfast. 7:00 - Tour to Poás Volcano National Park famous for its largest crater in the world. Then they will visit the La Paz Waterfall Gardens park where they will have the opportunity to see butterflies, hummingbirds, poison frogs, snakes, monkeys and other mammals. And also observe the 5 beautiful waterfalls in the park. After the walk you can have lunch at the buffet restaurant.
At the end of the tour they will return to the hotel in San José.
Day 3: Tortuguero
The tour will begin at 6 in the morning, leaving the hotel. On the way to the Caribbean coast you can see incredible landscapes of the Braulio Carrillo national park, banana, pineapple and rice plantations. Along the way you will enjoy the delicious typical Costa Rican breakfast. Then, aboard a boat they will arrive at the lodge around 1:00 p.m. After lunch they will tour the canals of the Tortuguero National Park, where they can appreciate the beauty of the flora and fauna of the place. They will also visit the small town Tortuguero, which is located on the small strip of land between the Caribbean Sea and the Tortuguero canals.
On the way back to the hotel you will be served a tasty dinner.
Day 4: Arenal
Sunrise tour on the canals. Breakfast. Transfer by boat and then on the road to the Arenal area. Lunch in a restaurant along the way. Accommodation at the 4 * hotel overlooking the volcano. The hotel has several thermal water pools, where you can relax after the trip.
Day 5: Arenal
Breakfast. 7:30 - Arenal Mundo Adventure park tour. (Canopy tour, horseback ride to the Pino Blanco waterfall viewpoint, walk to La Fortuna waterfall, where you can bathe in the crystal clear waters of the river. Visit the small village of the Maleku Indians, where you can learn about their culture and way of life as well as buy handmade crafts. At the end of the tour, return to the hotel.
Day 6: Manuel Antonio
Breakfast. Transfer to the Pacific coast, Manuel Antonio beach. Accommodation at the 4 * hotel. Free time.
Day 7: Manuel Antonio
Breakfast. 7:00 - Tour to the Manuel Antonio National Park, where you can observe 3 species of monkeys: congo, cariblanco (cappuccino) and titi, also lazy, guatusas, raccoons, among others. They can also tan in the white sands of the park and bathe in the warm turquoise waters of the central Costa Rican Pacific.
Accommodation in the same hotel.
Day 8: Manuel Antonio
Breakfast. Day off. There is the possibility of acquiring additional tours, such as: horseback riding on the beach, quad bike ride, fishing in the Pacific Ocean, catamaran ride with snorkeling or mangrove fishing.
Accommodation in the same hotel.
Day 9: San José
Breakfast. 12:00 - Transfer to San José. Accommodation at the 4 * hotel.
Day 10: San José - Airport
Breakfast. Transfer to Juan Santamaría International Airport 3½ hours before the flight.
• 3 nights at the hotel in San José with breakfast.
• 1 night at the lodge in Tortuguero with full meals.
• 2 nights at the hotel in the Arenal volcano area with breakfast.
• 3 nights at the hotel in Manuel Antonio with breakfast.
• Tour to Poas Volcano National Park and La Paz Waterfall Gardens Park with lunch.
• Tour through the canals of Tortuguero National Park.
• Arenal Mundo Adventure park tour.
• Tour to the Manuel Antonio National Park.
• All land and river transfers.
Does not include:
• Additional tours.
• Costa Rica exit tax ($ 29).
• Health insurance.
• International flight.
Departure Point :Juan Santamaría, San José, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/10/2020 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.