Tourist Program (Taste of Indonesia)
Number of participants: 2-4 people.
Class duration: 3-5 hours
Schedule: On weekdays
Rates per Pax: Rp 1.500.000,- (around $100/ person)
- Balinese Cuisine
- Various of Indonesian Satay
- Indonesian Cookie Flavours
- Indonesian Traditional Cake
(Message H-1 to know menu choosen)
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Chef Uniform
- Ingredients & Full Recipe
What's excluded :
We begin with an introduction of our Indonesian local flavours and unique spices used in our class. You will have the hands-on experience crafting some of Indonesian signature dishes. At the end, enjoy your masterpieces at lunch together with your friends.
Departure Point :Arkamaya Indonesian CREATIVE Culinary Education, DIPO BUSINESS CENTER, Jalan Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 51-52 Ruko A-9, Slipi, Petamburan, RW.7, Petamburan, Tanahabang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10260, Indonesia
Departure Time :6/11/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.