Touristic Highlights of Kolkata (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour by Car)
Discover all the beautiful and famous sites of Kolkata and taste local delicacies on this fantastic 8-hour experience with a personal guide in an air-conditioned car.
Discover the marvelous monuments, colorful markets, famous museums and temples spilled across the city. We have designed this beautiful garland of all the places in our Trails of Kolkata tour, an unmatched heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, culture and local trivia.
1. Visit scenic and beautiful Kali Temple, Belur Math, Birla Temple, local markets and listen to stories of the city's history, culture and life.
2. Explore the famous Victoria Memorial, Fort William, Mother House and many other tourists places.
3. Complete the tour with a big smile on your face and beautiful memories to cherish in your photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch at your own expenses
- Entrance fee to any historical site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Explore the old capital city of India and home to Mother Teresa's tomb, British-colonial architecture & art galleries during this 8-hours private sightseeing experience customized based on your requirements.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Jessore Rd, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.