Our Tour is magic tour you can have in Morocco, we are local guides in Morocco and we know secrets and cullture of this amazing country
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Marrakech to Desert
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech Excursion 3 Day to Merzouga Desert
Stop At: Marrakech to Desert, Marrakesh 40160, Morocco
Our tour starts from Marrakech to Dades Gorges. through Tizi-n-Tichka Atlas pass, with far-reaching views across the mountains, to the traditional High Atlas Berber village of Telouet and take a guided tour of the Kasbah of el Glaoui, former War Lord and Pasha of Marrakech. Continue to Ait Benhaddou to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou, a spectacular fortified village (Ksour).you take your lunch at Ait benhaddou or ouarzazate and continue to Dades valley, we well spend the night in a riad/hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
• Breakfast: dinner
Accommodation included: one night in hotel, Transportation, all visites
Day 2: Dades - Merzouga
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After breakfast, our team and you go from Dades Valley to the Sahara desert of Merzouga. Berber villages are scattered along the way. We’ll pass through Tinjdad, Jorf and Erfoud in which we’ll feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet. And then continue to Merzouga. after relaxing few minuts,we go to the camels who are waiting to take us on an adventure in the sand dunes. We will spend the night in an equipped camp with drums music in the middle of the Sahara,this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise,when we arrive at the camp we go to a high dunes to see the sunset , we will spend the night in nomad tents.
Duration: 12 hours
• Breakfast: Dinner
Accommodation included: Camps, Camel treks
Day 3: Merzouga to Marrakech
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
We will return with our camels to the village to have a refreshing hot shower in the hostel and we will follow our way. We take a walk along the exotic market of Rissani (first imperial city in Morocco), the largest market in southern Morocco. We continue the road and see some Kasbah, in the heart of the Draa Valley. We cross again the High Atlas to arrive in Marrakech in the evening.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: transportation
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please proved us the hotel where are you at and we will pick you up .
Departure Time :5/21/2019 - 7/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.