Tours 4 days / off the beaten track desert Morocco
Our local agency in Morocco, excursions and tours in southern Morocco and hiking, Desert and Mountains. ecotourism in Morocco
Our team is at your disposal to develop your trip on a 4x4 circuit with driver and Guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Nights, Hotel, Luxury Camp
- Site visits
What's excluded :
- The drinks
- - The personal expenses.
- - Tips
- Repatriation insurance,
- Your Driver - Guide will pick you up from the airport at your hotel to start your program as follows ...
1st day: Marrakech - Telouet - Ait ben Haddou - Agdz
Departure in the morning at 8 am from your hotel or riad in Marrakech to cross the High Atlas mountains. After the Tichka pass, you leave the main road and take a small road towards the Kasbah of Telouet, which belonged to the lords of the Atlas, the Glaoui family, and which is now partly in ruins and partly in restoration. From there you continue for lunch to Ait Ben Haddou. This is the famous Kasbah classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which we will visit after lunch. Later we continue south to Agdz, where the Draa Valley begins. We spend the night in a guest house with swimming pool.
2nd day: Agdz - The Drâa valley - Zagora- M'hamid - Cheggaga
After breakfast, we take the old caravan route between the river and the mountains. On the way we pass a lot of villages and gardens so you can get a better idea of how to live along the oases. We head towards M'hamid, at the gates of the desert, we go to Zagora, then to Tamgroute village of potters (visit of the kilns and workshops). the road to M'hamid crosses desert landscapes. We stop for lunch in our bivouac in the middle of the first dunes. Later, we continue the track towards the large dunes of Erg Chegaga (300m) approximately 60 km from M'hamid. This track crosses the different characteristic landscapes of the desert, "reg", "Hammada", and oasis. These dunes have kept their authentic character and the silence and the immensity of the landscape is imposing. Dinner and one night in our bivouac, Star Camp Lodge.
Day 3: Day dedicated to the desert, Erg Chegaga - Oasis Mohet Solah - Chegaga
In the morning after a good breakfast, departure in 4x4 through the dunes with picnic in nature to fully appreciate the grandiose landscapes and the immensity of the desert, Then return to the bivouac, rest, camel ride to admire the sunset. sun on the dunes, return and evening at the Star Camp Lodge luxury bivouac.
4th day: Cheggaga- Lac iriki- Foum Zguid - Marrakech
After breakfast, we take a 90 km desert track between the parched bed of the draa the dunes near Lake Iriqui and the mountains. Lunch will be in Foum Zguid, the first village after the desert. From there, the way back to Marrakech we find the tarred road via the village of Taznakht, famous for its Berber carpets and the carpet cooperative. we will then cross the High Atlas again to reach Marrakech in the early evening.
Departure Point :Marrakech Menara Airport, Ménara Massira 2 Bloc C Numéro 38, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.