Tours in Luxor and Aswan
Take the chance for a special trip from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan in a 6 day trip, To visit The most important landmarks of south,
(EL-Karnak Temple – Luxor Temple - The Temple of the kings valley - The Temple of Hatshepsut
- The two statues of Memnon
- Temple OF Elephantine – The high Dam – Lake Nasser – The obelisk
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- v accommodation in the Hotel
- v A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- v transport to the tourist sites in air conditioned cars.
- v Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- v The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- v Tips.
- v Any extra visit not found in the program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
The First day: You are greeted from Cairo and go to Luxor by train first class or bus.
The Second day: You are greeted BY The company agent and go to The 3 stars hotel and rest for an hour, After that we will go with the tour guide by air conditioned car to The EL-Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, Then go to The Banana Island too see Crocodile by Felucca, After that we will return to The Hotel.
The Third day: After having breakfast, we will go with the tour guide by air conditioned car to The West Bank, To visit The Temple of the kings valley, The Temple of Hatshepsut and The two statues of Memnon, Then we will return to The Hotel, In the evening, The free tour by carriage to visit Al Souk( The Old tourist Market),
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
The Fourth day: After having breakfast, We will go with The Company Agent to The railway station of Luxor to go to Aswan, When you arrive, The Company Agent will take you to The Hotel, After that you will visit (Temple OF Elephantine – The high Dam – Lake Nasser – The obelisk ), Then go back to The Hotel, In the evening, We will visit The Nubian Village by Motor, Watching crocodiles and drinking Nubian tea, And return with Sunset.
The Fifth day: After having breakfast, At 3 A.M, We will go to Abu Simbel Temple, Then go back to The Hotel at 2 P.M, In the evening, The free tour to go to The tourist Market.
The Sixth day: After having breakfast, you will go with The Company Agent to the railway station or airport to return to Cairo.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.