Tours in Morocco and excursions to the sahara desert with cameltrekking
Different experience with a very unique style of adventure down to the Sahara desert. We arrange trips deeper to the sahara desert for the purpose of living the Nomad life.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
What's excluded :
- les déjeunes,assurance de voyage,Logement a Marrakech,des boissons.
Day 1: Day 1: Marrakech - High Atlas Mountains - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Dades 205miles
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
Meet and assist with you English Speaking driver, starting our 3 days and 2 nights Merzouga desert tour from Marrakech, and crossing the Tizi N Tichka pass of the High Atla Mountains(2260m) enjoying the mountainous road and the spectacular Berber villages, to reach the Unseco world heritage site "Ait ben-haddou village", the fortified ksar with its beautiful Kasbahs. Ait Ben-haddou has served as a natural scenery for many movie producers. You will go on a walk with a local guide crossing the river to the other side to discover The Ksar and climb to the top of the hill through the alleys of Ait-ben-Haddou, which is like rambling through the middle ages for an amazing view on the fertile Ounila river valley, surrounded by desertic landscape, and with the snow-capped Atlas mountains as a background, the view from the top seems to encompasse the whole world. After Lunch we will continue to Dades Gorge via Ouarzazate and Skoura and the long valley of roses (the seasons of roses is in in late May). Upon arrival to Boumalne Dades, we will deviate into a secondary road heading up through Dades gorges. From here, we will enjoy beautiful Rock formations (Called the monkey feet) and fortified Kasbahs scenery along the Dades river, with the sunset as a backdrop. After a stop at the canyons for a drink or to admire the majestic scenery, we continue to our hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Duration: 5 hours
• Breakfast: Accommodations usually arranged on half-board. B&B in the imperial cities(Marrakech,Fes,Rabat,Casablanca,Chefchaouen)
Accommodation included: Spend night @tangerineskycamp or stop in dades valley overnight
@ksarsultan or similar.
Day 2: Dades Valley Todra Gorge - Erfoud -Risani -Merzouga 167miles
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Our 3 days 2 nights Morocco Desert Tour to Merzouga continues after a traditional Breakfast, taking the road of 1000 kasbahs drive around the colourful Berber villages of the Dades valley, to get to Tineghir A beautiful valley of 15 km of date palms ending with spectacular Gorges, often used for rock climbing. The road to the Gorge of todgha passes green palmeries and Berber villages, where we go on a trek along the canyons of about 300m high. Afterwards we will head to Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga Sahara Desert and you will have time for lunch in Tinjdad or Touroug, depending on your hunger-meter. Once you arrive to the dunes of Erg Chebbi, you will take a camel ride for 1 hour, while watching the sunset, to get to the camp in the oasis. Spending the night in the bivouac at Merzouga Sahara dunes under nomadic tents or outside under shooting stars. Play drums with the camp staff and camelmen.
Duration: 2 hours
• Dinner: Dinner always included in the Sahara desert with breakfast.
Accommodation included: Spend night @tangerineskycamp
Day 3: Day 3 :Merzouga-Ouarzazate-Atlas mountains-Marrakech 347miles
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Following a scrumptious early breakfast, we’ll meet back our driver, ready for our return to Ouarzazate. A leisurely stop for lunch(optional) will be followed by our journey through the high Atlas Mountains back to Marrakesh. Your memorable 3-day desert tour from Marrakesh to Merzouga will come to an end at around 19h00pm in Marrakesh.
• Breakfast: Breakfast included in the desert then way back to Marrakech and tours ends, Lunch not included
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Diaffa, 16 Derb Jdid, Marrakech 40030, Morocco
2: Hôtel Atlas Asni, 40020 Boulevard Mohamed VI, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.