Tours Reserva biológica Buenaventura (Jocotoco)
This wonderful and accessible lodge is located in the lower part of the Buenaventura Reserve, 500 m high. It has a rest area near the drinkers of the Hummingbirds, Chachalacas and Tangaras, so it will make your stay a wonderful experience, you can also watch Coats roaming the area.
WE ALSO OFFER SPECTACULAR TRAILS SUCH AS:
Footpath 1: "Umbrellabird" this trail has safety railings and paved soil, but it is only marked up to the long-beaked Umbrellabird lek (courtship area). It lasts 1.5 hours, has a distance of 2 km and difficulty is moderate.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Birdwatching equipament
- Entry/Admission - Jocotoco, Buenaventura
- Entry/Admission - Hostería Florecer
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jocotoco, Buenaventura, Calle Pinas, Marcabelí, Ecuador
Reserva Bilógica Buenaventura, Piñas, El Oro, Ecuador
Fundación de Conservación Jocotoco.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hostería Florecer, Via San Roquito, Piñas 071050, Ecuador
Hostería Florecer Punto de encunetro
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Piñas central park
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.