Tours to Laguna Azul Sauce
The Laguna del Sauce or popularly known as "Laguna Azul", is located in the district of Sauce, in the department of San Martín.
50 km from the city of Tarapoto on the southern marginal highway, the Huallaga river crosses from Puerto López (36km) on a captive beacon (a boat that can be transported by means of a pulley system and the force of the river current) several tons of weight from one shore to another).
From there you travel 16 km to reach the lagoon, which occupies an area of 430, 80 hectares at almost 900 meters above sea level.
It is called that because the days of clear sky, it is reflected on the water, giving it a bright blue color.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Tourist Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Boat ride
What's excluded :
- Optional activities of kayaking, jet skiing and boating in tourist recreation
- Meals, drinks or activities not specified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
Blue Lagoon, Willow
Route Duration: 9 hoursStops on the Blue Lagoon, Willow:
Attractions on the Blue Lagoon, Willow:
Operates: 08:30 am Approximately we start the Tours Start of the tour we will pick you up from 08:30 am when we pick you up at your hotel to go to the willow population, where the Blue Lagoon is located. A nice tour and fun During the 2-hour journey we will make 2 stops: the first to cross the river Huallaga in a captive raft where we will transport the car; the second in the viewpoint the tip of the gallinazo, an elevated place from where you can see all the green shore of the huallaga. Once we reach Sauce, we will go to its port and take a boat to navigate the lagoon for about an hour. Then we will dock the boat at recess the spout. There you will have the opportunity to bathe in the lagoon, take a small horse ride around the lagoon and practice additional activities (not included in the price) such as kayaking, canopy and jet ski. When we finish, we will have lunch at the banks of the lagoon a tourist menu where you can choose between various dishes of Amazonian cuisine. 04:00 Approximately, End of Tours Return to the Hotel arriving around 05:30 pm. End of the tour to Laguna Azul.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.